AA Finance has a solid financial base for those who want to buy a new vehicle such as a car, boat or motorbike. AA Finance also offers a flexible personal loan that can be used for any purpose, with a refund of up to five years. There are four types of loans of AA Finance for customers choose.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans of Harmoney, to get more information people can read the article Four steps with some requirements to get loans of Harmoney NZ. Now, let find knowledge about loans offered by AA Finance in the post today.
LOANS OF AA FINANCE
Just like a lot of article posts about quick cash loans, personal loans for bad credit, fast loans New Zealand, personal loans for bad credit…. this post about the loans offered by AA Finance also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some types of loans of AA Finance
AA Finance focuses specifically on car loans but also provides unsecured personal loans that you can use for any purpose.
Unsecured personal loans. With a quick approval of at least an hour, AA’s personal loan can help you pay for a range of expenses including home improvement, holidays and education fees. Borrow at least $ 3,000 and pay off your loan over a period of up to 60 months.
Loan for a car purchase. Approved within one hour and eligible for affordable interest on AA Finance car loans. AA car loans also have conditional approval so you can produce pre-approval for car sellers, making buying easier.
Motorbike loans. AA Finance can provide you with a loan to buy a motorbike with a flexible repayment period from 12 months to 60 months. Your loan includes a smart one-time AA Smartfuel discount of $ 25 that you can use in your first refill.
Boat loan. Look at AA if you plan to buy a boat, you may qualify for approval within an hour and borrow $ 5,000 or more for up to 60 months. There is also an option to skip refunds for up to three months if you need a break to help manage your finances.
2. The interest rate and fees of the loans offered by AA Finance
The annual fixed interest rate of AA Finance ranges from 10.95% to 17.95%. The rate of charge will depend on your personal circumstances taking into account:
- How much do you want to borrow
- The term of your loan
- Your income
- Your other financial commitments and
- Your credit history
3. Some requirements to apply for a loan from AA Finance
To allow AA Finance to process your loan application and provide conditional approval, you will need:
- Complete AA’s online loan application form. This is available at personalloans.aa.co.nz (or via aa.co.nz/personal loan) or can be completed when consulting with representatives of AA Finance by phone at 0800 600 888
- Provide details of a valid New Zealand Driver’s License (ie not expired) in full or restricted (will also be used to verify that you are at least 18 years old)
- Provide a copy of your bank account statement (less than 30 days, showing transactions in a calendar month)
When you have conditional approval, to allow AA Finance to withdraw/transfer the loan, you will need to provide:
- Proof of your identity as a current and valid New Zealand Driver’s License, Birth Certificate or Passport
- Confirm your address via a bank statement, utility or price invoice
- Proof of your current income in the form of paychecks, bank statements or company financial statements (if self-employed) if required.
- Name, address and phone number of a personal arbitrator. (Referees will not be contacted during the application process, but may be called in case the borrower cannot contact).
This post is the information of loans offered by AA Finance. Also if you are looking for information about the loans of Heartland Bank, please refer to the Customers can choose any types of loans of Heartland Bank link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of AA Financial