New Zealand Bank (BNZ) always plays an important role in the country’s economy at both national and local levels. BNZ helps its individual customers achieve some of their most important personal aspirations. BNZ has home loans to buy a dream home and investment and retirement programs designed to provide the future. This article helps you can get loans of BNZ.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans of Paraloan to get more information people can read the article Getting loans of Paraloan is not difficult with three choices. Now, let find knowledge about loans offered by BNZ in the post today.
LOANS OF BNZ
Just like a lot of article posts about loans of Finance Direct, loans of Avanti Finance, loans of Admiral Finance, loans of My Finance, fast loans in New Zealand…. this post about the loans offered by BNZ also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply loans that offered by BNZ
Borrow between $1,000 and $30,000. An easy way to get money for the things you need. Before you start, are you
- Already a BNZ customer?
- 18 or over?
- A student/graduate/apprentice?
- An NZ resident living in NZ?
- An NZ driver licence holder?
- Sure a personal loan is right for you?
2. Some reasons to apply for loans of BNZ
The advanced personal loan of BNZ is a quick and convenient way to make money for a big ticket item that you’ve kept your eyes on or strengthened your debt.
- Fixed terms. Pay off your loan in regular monthly payments over a reasonable period of time, from three months to five years.
- Complete answer. Pay your additional loan, or pay off the money together, with no early repayment fees or additional payment fees.
- Easy management. You can view your loan balance or repay it whenever you want in an internet bank.
- Top UPS. If you want to complete your personal loan, you only need to complete a new application and BNZ will get back to you.
3. The interest rate and fees of loans of BNZ
The monthly customer account and facility fee rebate is determined by the Average daily Group Balance/Month, as follows:
|Average Daily Group Balance||100% of account and facility fees rebated each Month to a maximum of:|
|Less than $25,000||$0.00|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$5.00|
|$50,000 – $74,999||$10.00|
|$75,000 – $99,999||$15.00|
|$100,000 – $124,999||$20.00|
|$125,000 – $149,999||$25.00|
|$150,000 – $299,999||$30.00|
|$300,000 or more||$40.00|
In addition customers need to charge for some fees, such as:
|Overdraft Establishment Fee||Unarranged Overdraft Fee|
|YouMoney Tertiary||No Facility Fee for overdraft
|Rapid Save, Personal
The interest rate of personal loans offered by BNZ:
|Interest rate||19.20% p.a.|
|Account fee||$15 half-yearly|
|Personal Loan insurance premium||47c per $100 balance at statement cycle|
|Cash advance fees||Electronic within NZ – $1
Over the counter within NZ – $3
Overseas – $7.50
|Late payment fee||$2|
|Foreign currency service fee||2.25%|
|Statement copy fee||$5|
|Voucher copy fee||$25|
|Over limit fee||$2|
|Monthly base and account management fee||$2|
|Interest free days||Up to 55 days|
|Minimum monthly repayment||2% or $25, whichever is more|
This post is the information on loans offered by BNZ. Also if you are looking for information about the loans of Nectar, please refer to Getting loans of Nectar within 7 minutes on your mobile phone – 24/7 link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of BNZ