Geneva Finance has been providing financial support to families since 2002. Suppliers can help you get low-interest rates on unsecured loans for homeowners and offer competitive rates in the market. for personal loans and car loans. This post helps you know some requirements to apply for loans of Geneva Finance.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans of AA Finance, to get more information people can read the article There are four types of loans of AA Finance for customers to choose. Now, let find knowledge about loans offered by Geneva Finance in the post today.
LOANS OF GENEVA FINANCE
Just like a lot of article posts about quick cash loans, personal loans for bad credit, fast loans New Zealand, personal loans for bad credit…. this post about the loans offered by Geneva Finance also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some types of personal loans offered by Geneva Finance
- Guaranteed personal loans. If customers apply for any personal loan secured by a property, customers can get competitive rates with Geneva Finance. Geneva Finance offers personal loans up to $ 50,000 over a maximum period of 60 months without penalties for early repayment.
- Unsecured personal loans. Geneva Finance also offers unsecured personal loans, with slightly higher monthly repayments. You have similar flexible terms and capabilities similar to that of secured personal loan providers.
- Home loans. Customers can save money with Geneva Finance if they own a home. The loans of GF are available for homeowners at lower rates, with an amount from $ 1,000 to $ 50,000.
- Loan for a car purchase. Finance for buying a new car with a loan from Geneva Finance. Depending on the license customers hold, they may have access to very competitive prices up to $ 50,000 in up to 60 months.
- Business loans. Small and medium enterprises can also contact Geneva Finance for their loan requests, including vehicle finance.
2. The interest rate and fees of the loans offered by Geneva Finance
Geneva Finance calculates all our lending rates on a case-by-case basis. This means you get the best possible rate with Geneva Finance based on your unique situation. Geneva Finance calculates customer loan interest rates:
- Credit history
- Stable population and employment
- Financial obligations
- Type of license held (for motor vehicle loans); and
- Any guarantee provided as collateral against the loan (if any).
Personal loans of Geneva Finance (including broker referral): Interest rates range from 11.95% to 28.95/year.
For example, for a normal loan, if you borrowed $ 5,000 with 16.95% AIR and made a repayment in 12 months, the total amount you paid would be $ 6,059.38, including $ 450. is a set fee, $ 104 per month ($ 8.60).
People can get some features when applying for any personal loan at Geneva Finance:
- Flexible interest rate. Loans are available at a range of interest rates, depending on your credit history and whether you are posting collateral or not, with loans guaranteed to qualify for lower interest rates.
- There is no penalty for early repayment. You can pay off part of the loan early or return the entire loan early and save interest. There is no penalty for early repayment at Geneva Finance.
- Save when you apply online. Applying online can save you more than 30% of fees; Applying online is also an easy and quick way to start a loan application at Geneva Finance.
- Select the loan size. Geneva finance offers both small loans and larger loans. The minimum you can borrow is $ 1,000 and up to $ 50,000, depending on the lender’s criteria and your ability to repay.
3. Some requirements to apply for a loan from Geneva Finance
3.1. Eligibility requirements
- Resident. NZ residents may apply.
- Minimum income. Although the provider does not specify a minimum income, you need regular income to apply for a loan.
- Credit history. Geneva Finance will review your credit and repayment history and will only lend you if you do not have a bankruptcy history and have an appropriate credit risk.
3.2. Necessary information and documents
- Proof of identity. Valid identification documents will be required, such as your driver’s license or passport.
- Income and employment. You will need your income details, including the name of your employer and the time you worked there.
- Regular repayment and credit history. Reveal any existing repayments you have for loans as well as a summary of your credit history
This post is the information of loans offered by Geneva Finance. Also if you are looking for information about the loans of Heartland Bank, please refer to the Customers can choose any types of loans of Heartland Bank link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of Geneva Finance