Harmoney is New Zealand’s largest peer lender for personal loans. If you are looking for personal loans in New Zealand, Harmoney is one of the best options. With only a few operations, customers will receive money immediately in just 4 steps. This article will help readers get a better idea about loans of Harmoney in New Zealand.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the payday loans NZ, to get more information people can read the article Customers can get easily payday loans NZ by two ways. Now, let find knowledge about loans offered Harmoney in the post today.
LOANS OF HARMONEY
Just like a lot of article posts about personal loans for bad credit, quick cash loans, personal loans for bad credit, fast loans New Zealand…. this post about the loans offered Harmoney also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for a loan from Harmoney
Harmoney’s personal loan application process is similar to the traditional loan process, with additional steps to list your loan in the market and wait for your loan to be funded. Most loans are funded within one business day.
1.1. Qualified request
- Resident. Only residents and citizens of New Zealand can apply.
- Income requirements. There is no clear minimum income requirement, but Harmoney will assess your income level as it determines whether you can afford personal loans or not.
- Credit records. Harmoney will only consider you for a personal loan if your credit profile is in good standing.
1.2. Documents and information needed
- Harmoney requires New Zealand’s driver’s license or passport as identification.
- Income verification. You will need to verify your income and Harmoney offers two alternatives: slower manual processing or automated verification via Credit Sense bank account retrieval service.
- Assets, liabilities, expenses. To assess your ability to repay, Harmoney will ask you to declare your assets, debts and regular expenses.
2. Four STEPS to apply for a personal loan from Harmoney
- Step 1: Give reasons for money. Whatever you want to do and need money, Harmoney is here to help. Give them the reason why you need the money and they will start everything.
- Step 2: Verify. As a responsible lender, Harmoney will need to verify you are the talking friend and you can afford to borrow money.
- Step 3: Select. Review your personal interest rate, loan amount and choose the time and loan option that best suits you.
- Step 4: Receive money. After being funded, the money is deposited into your bank account or disbursed to pay off the debt (if you are consolidating debt).
3. Some types of Harmoney New Zealand personal loans
Harmoney personal loans suit for many different purposes. Here are some types of loans you can register at Harmoney:
- Personal loans. Use Harmoney’s market to register for a personal loan from $ 2,000 to $ 70,000. There is no charge to repay early and you will receive a unique personalized interest rate for your situation.
- Loan for a car purchase. Harmoney personal loans are also suitable for buying a new or used car. The choice of three-year or five-year terms plus an early repayment option without penalty makes the Harmoney P2P car loan a flexible option for mainstream car finance.
- Home improvement loans. Consider P2P personal loans from Harmoney if you are looking to improve your home. Harmoney loans can be awarded at an ideal interest rate to finance your home investment.
- Debt consolidation. You can apply for a peer loan through Harmoney with the aim of strengthening your debts. If you apply successfully, you may be offered a lower interest rate than your current debts, saving interest on your loans.
4. The interest rate and fees of the loans offered by Harmoney
- Establishment fee: $ 200 or $ 450 ($ 200 establishment fee for loans from $ 2,000 to less than $ 5,000 and $ 450 for loans between $ 5,000 and $ 70,000. No early repayment fees)
- Early termination fee: $ 0
- Loan limit: $ 2K – $ 70K
- Loan term: 3 or 5 years
- All loans are unsecured 6.99% – 29.99% p.a. Your rate is fixed for the life of the loan. You can repay your loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Customers get $30,000
- Loan term 3-year
- The application fee: $450 application fee.
- The interest rate is 8% p.a.
- The total amount payable is $32,850 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $912.5
This post is the information of loans offered by Harmoney New Zealand. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans NZ, please refer to the You can choose one of seven types of personal loans NZ link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of Harmoney