Police CU is a credit association where members are exclusive to Police and their families and are free participants. Originally created to meet the borrowing needs of Police and their families, the Police CU today offers a wide range of banking services to meet the needs of members in today’s world as well as people living in New Zealand. Today’s article we introduce you to 4 types of loans of Police CU.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans from finance companies NZ to get more information people can read the article Customers can choose many types of loans from finance companies NZ. Now, let find knowledge about Police CU in the post today.
LOANS OF POLICE CU
Just like a lot of article posts about loans of Finance Direct, loans of Avanti Finance, loans of Admiral Finance, loans of My Finance, fast loans in New Zealand…. this post about Police CU also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some benefits of loans from Police CU
- Easy to apply with a quick decision
- Best interest rate
- All loans come with the Top Up utility, meaning customers can re-borrow the money they have paid off
- Repay early or once without penalty, so customers can reduce the interest they have to pay for the loan
- Free – Loan coverage is provided to customers in the outstanding balance of the loan when they die or the total amount of permanent loss with a limited amount of $ 75,000 and for members under 65 years of age. All complaints are subject to the terms and conditions of the Policy
- Police CU can secure loans against the Police Superannuation Program (PSS) or the Government Pension Fund (GSF), Police CU can also guarantee loans against motor vehicles
- Police CU also offer unsecured personal loans up to $ 10,000
2. Some types of personal loans from Police CU
There are three types of Police CU loans in New Zealand, they are personal loans, car loans, debt consolidation loans.
2.1. Personal loans
Personal loans designed specifically for Police and their families.
Proof of income is required to accompany your Loan Application and for secured loans under the Police Superannuation Program (PSS) or Government Pension Fund (GSF), CU Police You will also need a copy of your latest super valuation. With these loans, customers need to meet some common lending criteria and need to pay a $ 100 established fee that applies to all new loans.
Customers can receive personal loans of up to $ 10,000
2.2. Lending to buy cars
CU Police car loan is for Police officers and can be used to buy your car through a motor vehicle dealer, private or online.
2.3. Debt consolidation loan
Debt Consolidation Loans are for Police and their families. If you are handling debts, we have a great solution for you – our Debt Consolidation Loan. By combining all your debts into an easy repayment, you are able to save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in interest expenses and get out of debt faster.
2.4. Home loans
The home loan of Police CU is for Police and their families with very competitive interest rates. Customers are police when getting these loans can give some benefits:
- Easy to apply with a quick decision
- You can make repayments early or once without penalty, so you can reduce the interest rate you pay for the loan.
- You can combine all your debts into a home loan and save interest
3. The interest rate and fees of loan from Police CU
3.1. The interest rate and fees of personal loans
|Personal Loans||Interest Rate||Personal Loan Fees|
|Loans fully secured by PSS or GSF||9.50% pa||Establishment Fee||$100|
|Loans partially secured by PSS or GSF||From 10.70% – 13.75% pa *||Facility Agreement Variation Fee||$50|
|Loans secured by Motor Vehicles||12.95% pa||Top-up fees for Loans secured by PSS or GSF||$5/top up when completed through the Internet or Mobile Banking|
|Unsecured up to a maximum of $5,000||17.00% pa||Top Up Fees for Loans Fully Secured by PSS or GSF, Loans Partially Secured by PSS or GSF, Loans secured by Motor Vehicles and Unsecured Personal Loans||$10/top up when completed by the Police and Families Credit Union on your behalf|
3.2. The interest rate and fees of home loans
|Home Loans||Interest Rate|
|Floating rate||5.19% pa|
|1 year fixed rate||4.09% pa|
|Home Loans Fees|
|Facility Agreement Variation Fee||$50|
|Top Up Fees||A flat fee of $10/top up|
|Default Interest Rate||Plus 5.00% pa|
|Mortgage Discharge – Release Fee||$75|
This post is the information about loans of Police CU. Also if you are looking for information about the online loans in New Zealand, please refer to Having online loans in New Zealand can help to solve financial problems link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of Police CU