Customers can apply for online loans from Westpac between 1,000 and 50,000 dollars and you can see the amount in your Westpac account the next day. After that, if you meet the eligibility criteria, you can repay your loan at least a year or about five years. What are the requirements customers need to meet to apply for loans of Westpac?
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the loans of AA Finance, to get more information people can read the article There are four types of loans of AA Finance for customers to choose. Now, let find knowledge about loans offered by Westpac in the post today.
LOANS OF WESTPAC
Just like a lot of article posts about quick cash loans, personal loans for bad credit, fast loans New Zealand, personal loans for bad credit…. this post about the loans offered by Westpac also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some information about loans of Westpac
- Merge debts for a loan, with a regular refund, rate, and fees.
- Plan ahead with flexible loan terms from 1 to 7 years.
- Applicable for between 4,000 and 50,000 dollars (applicable conditions).
- Choose the appropriate repayment frequency when you are paid – weekly, weekly or monthly.
- Pay more to pay your loan sooner (prepayment fees may apply).
- You can access your money to your Westpac bank account within 60 minutes of the final approval, 24/7.
Customers can use the unsecured loans offered by Westpac in any purpose, such as:
- Simplify your finances: Consolidate debts for a loan, with a regular refund, rate, and fees.
- Travel: Turn your plan into a journey and get to the place where you always dream of coming.
- Innovation: Ensure the money you need to help put your big designs in life.
- Do something else: Whether it’s your big day, dream tuition or purchase, our Unsecured Personal Loan can help you.
2. The interest rate and fees of the loans offered by Westpac
|Rate or fee||Amount|
|Annual fixed rate||12.99% p.a.|
|Comparison rate||14.14% p.a.|
|Monthly service fee||$12|
|Missed payment fee||$9|
|Duplicate statement fee||$2|
|Bank cheque fee||$10|
Example of a loan of Westpac:
- Customers get $30,000
- Loan term 3-year
- The application fee: $250 application fee.
- The interest rate is 12.99% p.a
- Monthly fee: $12 x 36m = $432
- The total amount payable is $34,579 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $960.527
3. Some requirements to apply for a loan from Westpac
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Aged 18 years and older
- Regular income
- As a permanent resident of Australia or,
- Keep an acceptable visa (PDF 38KB) and have confirmed employment in Australia, if you are a non-resident.
You will need to provide details about your current financial situation, including:
- Employers currently have names, addresses, and phone numbers
- Recent tax information, if you own it
- Weekly after-tax income for each person who applies for a loan
- Property, savings and investment details
- Other debts, such as credit cards, store accounts, etc.
- Daily cost details.
Customers can apply their application in three ways:
- Online: Register online in less than 10 minutes. You can use any device and come back to complete your application within 14 days.
- By phone: Apply by phone by calling 132 651 (8 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week).
- In person: Apply at your nearest branch.
This post is the information of loans offered by Westpac. Also if you are looking for information about the loans of Heartland Bank, please refer to the Customers can choose any types of loans of Heartland Bank link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Loans of Westpac